or make 4 interest-free payments of $249.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Profish 35 is a compact fishing kayak designed with lure fishing in mind.
The shorter 3.5 meter length offers excellent manoeuvrability while hull shape delivers great load capacity and stability. This is a kayak for juniors and adults alike.
The large central storage well offers ample room for tackle and other essential gear. The removable lid provides security and easy access, and also makes an excellent mounting surface for electronics.
The flush rod holders are within comfortable reach for larger and smaller paddlers, and the rear well offers ample storage for both fresh and salt water anglers.
Features you will enjoy:
- Great stability, even when fully loaded
- Large central well storage and lid
- Perfect rear storage well for easy access
- 4 x flush mount rod holders
- Paddle holder
- 2 x StarPort HD (just add adjustable rod holders or your favourite RAILBLAZA accessory)
- 2 x 6" storage hatch one with removable bucket
- Propelz Deluxe Fisherman seat
- Propelz fibreglass Speed paddle
- Kiwi - Green Black
- Lava - Red Black
- Storm - White Black
- Daybreak - Blue White Yellow
** Please note that Suggested Retail Price may be subject to extra freight charges depending on your area. Contact your local Viking retailer for more info**
- 3.5m length
- 77cm width
- 24kg weight
- 160kg carrying capacity
With the purchase of a kayak through our online portal, you will be required to either pick up in-store or we can organise you freight at an additional charge. If the price of freight exceeds your expectation after the sale and you choose to cancel the order, 75% of your purchase price will be refunded. We highly recommend phoning us prior if you live outside of the Brisbane metro area.